SynNnaph Alkylated Di-Phenyl Ether
SynNaph ADPE is API category Group V fluids. It has superior thermo-oxidative stability and excellent hydrolytic stability.
SynNaph® AD is API category Group V fluids. It has superior thermo-oxidative stability and excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Superior thermo-oxidative stability
- Low high temperature deposits
- High flash point and low volatility
- Good hydrolytic stability
- Improved solubility properties
- Excellent lubricity/film characteristics
- Good seal swell properties
- Good low temperature properties
- Typical Data
Item SynNaph® AD12 SynNaph® AD15 Test Method Appearance B& C B&C Visual Desnity@20 ℃，g/cm3 0.888 0.883 ASTM D1298 Kinematic Viscosity,mm2/s ASTM D445 100 ℃ 12.8 15.3 40 ℃ 104.5 130 Viscosity Index 117 122 ASTM D2270 Flash Point, COC，℃ 288 300 ASTM D92 Pour Point，℃ -45 -45 ASTM D97 Acid Number, mgKOH/g 0.01 0.01 ASTM D974 Aniline Point， ℃ 91 99 ASTM D611 Noack,% 1.5 1 ASTM D5800